Thursday, May 28, 2015

She's Baaaaaaack! : Why Return to Blogging

Almost like seeing a ghost huh?
LOL

Long time no blog friends! If any of you have stuck around then I've missed you!
If you are new here then welcome!

Life is a whirlwind and I feel like I say that every time I slack off or disappear from my blog but yall know how life goes.

I honestly haven't felt the motivation to write anything at all. I had pretty much given up on blogging and I think that was largely due to unrealistic expectations. Blogging is PRESSURE (if u let it be)! I know I'm not the only one who wants to be great at this thing and I had unrealistic expectations for how soon I'd see the results I wanted. I pressure myself like that.

This time around I've redirected my goals and I know what I need to do to get my focus right. Consistency is key yall! I'm using all avenues and I'm not gonna give up or judge myself too hard. See you at the top! 

Tanay.

2 comments:

  1. AH....welcome back and congratulations! I saw your post recently on the BLM Girl FB page and was excited to see you had returned! Congrats on the beautiful addition to your family too!!

    I just wanted to encourage you to keep blogging. I've had to revamp this whole blogging thing too. I spend one good month going hard with engaging, and posting frequently, and trying to get my numbers up...and I hoped to see results after that one month. Once I didn't exactly see the results I was hoping for I took a hard step back. Blogging is very time consuming and I was putting pressure on myself to fit it into my daily schedule. Of course I'd love to make great money blogging, but that's not why I started doing this. I'm doing it for myself, I'm doing it to encourage other naturalistas out there and to connect with my audience...this is what I want to keep in mind. I want to really put the effort into what I'm righting and sharing and not just post to try to keep my numbers up!

    Anywho...didn't mean to write a book...but reading this made me feel like we were in the same boat! And again, Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much! And thank you for sticking with me! It is so hard to keep up especially when you feel like no ones reading. The blog world is definitely not for the faint at heart lol. I have faith in both of us. We can motivate each other :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you and I respond to every comment! Please make sure you're not a "no reply" blogger so you receive my responses! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...