Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Midweek Inspiration + A Letter to my Son

via Google Images


My sweet baby,

I can't believe you're almost here! I've carried you for 25 weeks and a few days now which means I'll get to see you in about 3 months. You're due November 10th but I have a feeling you'll be an October baby (I want to call it intuition.. though it could just be my anxiousness to meet you) and I can't wait until you're here and we can start this next phase of life together. You have already helped me grow so much as a person and I know our experience will make me that much better; of this I am determined

There isn't an hour that goes by that I don't think about you or wonder how you're doing in there. You probably know this already cause I'm constantly wiggling you around to make sure you're ok. That's my job as your mommy. To make sure that you are always safe. I already wish I could keep you protected from this crazy world forever....tuck you away somewhere... but that wouldn't be fair to you. Life's experiences are what's going to make you and sometimes it's going to be hard, but I'm always going to be here to motivate you, to wipe your tears, and to make it a little easier. I pray everyday that I can fill your childhood with happy memories and that you don't feel the stress or worries of adult life much too soon. 

You're going to be spoiled.There's no doubt in my mind. So many people love you already and it's amazing to be surrounded by such supportive people. Family is important and I hope you always keep that in the forefront of your mind. No one will love you as much as we do. Your mommy, daddy, grandparents, aunts and uncles... we all can't wait to see you and watch you grow up. It's almost like you're every one's first baby. Family also isn't perfect but I hope that you always remember that while you may have differences, God doesn't make mistakes and your family is yours forever. They are a little cray cray..... but you'll love them just the same. 

I have such high hopes for you. I hope you'll be a mommas boy (your daddy's hoping otherwise). I hope you have your daddy's passion and his drive because when he feels strongly about something nothing stands in his way. I hope you don't get either of our stubbornness but that's definitely wishful thinking!! LOL. But mostly I hope you never feel cheated or short of our love. You couldn't even begin to imagine how much you are wanted, anticipated and loved already. 

Xoxo, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you and I respond to every comment! Please make sure you're not a "no reply" blogger so you receive my responses! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...