Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Mid-Week Inspiration

I have grown up in church practically my whole life. I did have my rebellious teenage years where... I don't even know WHAT I was doing (HA!). But even during that time I still found myself in church a good amount of the time. I just didn't feel like I was absorbing anything. Anywho... I am back to going more regularly and I truly feels like it gives me a sense of level-headedness (who's word is that?!) that I was lacking before. I still catch myself sometimes but I can blame that on pregnancy hormones =D.

I was random blog/instagram/twitter scrolling yesterday trying to build up my network for this new bloggy and I skimmed past a quote that I knew I would HAVE to blog about today.
I am impatient by nature. I'm pretty sure God knew that when he made me. I am a planner, I like to be organized and chaos seriously stresses me out. I also like to think long term. Seriously when I say planner I want to have life planned for like the next 20 years. LOL. So imagine my surprise getting pregnant (though it wasn't REALLY a surprise it was just the timing was)! Or.. getting pregnant when I JUST switched jobs. I seriously sit and think sometimes about how I should have done things differently, or made different decisions. 

But, I am learning that every decision I make leads up to the present. If I could go back and change it I wouldn't at all because at the end of the day I am still blessed beyond measure and who knows where I would be if things were different. God doesn't give anyone more than they can handle and I am learning daily to lean and rely on Faith more and more. And I have no reason not to. I am the happiest I have been in a LONG time. I still have my moments that I feel overwhelmed or I think what the heck did I get myself into but I am confident that my situation will all turn out more than amazing. It's by no means bad now but I'm an overachiever lol.. I always want to be at my best and more. 

**I decided to do mid-week inspiration because I personally haven't seen it that often. I see a lot of posts for Monday or Friday when the week is just beginning or ending but I find personally that sometimes I need that push in the middle of the week to help me actually GET to the end of it. Just thought I'd share my motivation behind it ;)**

4 comments:

  1. GOD does have perfect timing and I too myself, I can be impatient which in everything patience is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! We are the same person!! It has been a constant struggle for me to let loose a little bit and just allow God to take control of things and trust that it will all work out! I always feel like if i dont have a plan then the world will end lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. That's me ALL THE WAY!! My boyfriend is so calm and nonchalant about things he is way better at going with the flow. Me?! I'm always trying to be two steps ahead of life.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you and I respond to every comment! Please make sure you're not a "no reply" blogger so you receive my responses! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...