Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Beginnings

This is officially my second blog. I loved my first blog. Really and truly. But I didn't give it the time that it deserved. So many new things are happening in my life right now. I'm expecting my first baby, I'll be moving in with my boyfriend soon and just the consistent day to day changes that I am making within myself. I only thought it fair to start over. I didn't think it was right to keep half-documenting things that I found were important to me especially because I enjoy doing it. I was already in the habit of half-*ssed blogging on my old blog. And right now, I feel like its time to go all in! Can't wait to share my journey with you all =).

xoxo,

Tanay

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady!! Congratulations on your pregnancy! And, best of luck with the new blog! I'm excited to see where you take this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you and I respond to every comment! Please make sure you're not a "no reply" blogger so you receive my responses! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...